This is a difficult time for everyone, and my priority is to help folks stay home and stay safe. Every meeting can be done by email, phone or video conferencing if you have a landline, cell phone, or internet connection. Every device can connect you to others at a safe distance: a telephone, cell phone, smartphone, tablet, laptop or computer. Please minimize your risk to yourself, your family, and everyone. Ask questions and ask for help.
I provide tech support for nonprofits, churches, and small businesses. I can get you set up with essential video and phone conferencing, broadcasts, and recordings. I also can hook up social media accounts, newsletter campaigns, password managers, account integrations, and new or updated websites to whatever you have going on currently. I enjoy working with Gsuite, Google, WordPress, Mailchimp, and Squarespace, and I am comfortable using the technology you have in place and just adding to it.
For all budget strapped organizations looking to hold virtual presentations and meetings, I am recommending FreeConferenceCall.com because it is FREE to all of your staff and guests, and it has additional affordable services scalable for all your needs. They have a’la carte pricing, or the full professional package sized for any organization. You can have as few as one or more hosts, a whole staff of small and big offices, and can grow all the way up to Enterprise level service, all around the world. Let’s get you rolling.
My rates are $50 / hour for my solutions, time and attention to your custom needs; first let’s meet on a free 30 mintute introduction call. I offer great discounts for nonprofits, churches and volunteer organizations. I am flexible and can work with grants and other limitations; flat fee per project pricing can be negociated to meet all kinds of budgets.
Leave me a voicemail or text today to schedule an introduction phone call. What day and time would work for you?
We can make this difficult time easier for you and your staff. We are all in this together.
Routine Services I Provide A’La Carte, Hourly, and Flat Fee:
- 30 minutes free consultation
- IT renovation and upgrades
- Software and technology training
- Strategic planning and detailing
- Administrative processes
- Organizational overhauls
- Volunteer and partnership expansion
- Public relations strategizing
- Urgent Administrative Assistance
- Event Staffing
- Volunteer Coordination
- IT Support
- Strategic planning
- Project timelines and tasklists
- Event planning and coordination
- Marketing and public relations
- Graphic design and layout
- Annual calendars
- Simplified website management
- Social media integration
- Training for individuals on basic computer functions to develop skills that empower personal and professional confidence on the computer (Mac and PC)
- Training on organizations’ specific software needs to increase understanding and comfort level